Followers

Sunday, January 7, 2024

613 create

Hello and good morning!

Today is a really cold but beautiful day outside. We have -17c outside here in sweden today, brrrr!

I had to go outside and take a few photos in the sun, and speaking of the sun, over at 613 create we have a new challenge up. As always its an anything goes challenge, but this months optional twist is new beginnings and that made me think of spring. Its a new beginning for al the flowers, trees and nature, so i made a little spring banner.

Heres my little banner....


Once again I dug in to my stash and found a kit with some beautiful Websters pages papers, so i decided to go with that. I made five pennants in different sizes and shapes. I glued the pennants on to the ribbon and then covered it with some lace.


I found some chipboard, different kinds of flowers and stickers. Then I die cut some elements, found some cute resin bird houses and just went for it.


More flowers, chipboards, stickers and die cuts....


Then i found this blue/teal bird chipboard that i thought went so well with the bird houses. More flowers and a resin frame that I added some white pearls in and a little bow under the flowers....


At the ends I put some smaller pennants and I added a big bow with a beautiful big pink flower.


Im gonna hang it up in the window or something in the spring.

Thats all from me and thank you for stopping by my blog. Now head over to 613 create and join us in this challenge. See you over there!

Hugs!
Bettina

Im entering theese fun challenges:










2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful craft project with lots of wonderful details and gorgeous colors. It will look so nice as a window decoration in spring!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a clever way to create a banner and your floral collages are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

613 Avenue Create/ make it colorful

Hello everybody! Hope you al are well! Something fun is happening today!.... a new challange over at  613 avenue create , yay! As always our...