Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2024

A perfect time to craft

Hello everybody!

Hope you are having a wonderful day. I have been outside in the sun but it got kinda too hot. It's 26 Celsius here in Sweden today. I think we have to open up the pool now.

Today we have a new challenge up over at a perfect time to craft

I have used annes Fresh foliage patterned paper

I decided to make a layout with our cat Olga. She's sitting on the table smelling the tulips, lol.



The first thing I did was cover the paper with white gesso, since I knew I wanted to do some mixed media on the background. I sprayed some Lindys sprays and then I used a text stencil with some heavy paste.



I fussy cut some flowers and also fussy cut some leaves from annes fresh foliage patterned papers. I used some sticker flowers that I glued to some heavier paper and cut them out, that way they become like card stock flowers and I can move them around before I make up my mind, and I promise you, they were moving around a lot.



I also used some chip boards, a little tag behind one of the photos, I love the gold foliage that's on the chipboards and card stock embellishments. I used some black text strips that went well with Olga the black cat, and then I splattered some black paint on it. The last thing I did was I wrote a little about the pics.

I can't wait to see your entries over at a perfect time to craft!

Have a wonderful day everybody!

Hugs
Bettina

Im entering these fun challenges:











4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout! There is no shortage of layers for the theme over at Allsorts! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, so much detail. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Lots of Layers option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page so much. All the elements and the layout work so well together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work. It is so pretty. Great flower collage. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

A perfect time to craft/Dangel

Hello everybody! Its time for a new challenge over at  A perfect time to craft ! For this month project I chose a beautiful set from  crafts...