Followers

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Winter at 613 create

Hello again everybody!

Its time for a new challenge over 613 create YAY!

This month theme is as always anything goes but with the twist of anything winter holiday.

I played with the twist and created a little wintery mini album with pics from last year.

I found this album from paisleys and polka dots, i ordered it a loooong time ago.

The fun thing is that al bits and pieces are ready for you to assemble, and you can take of or ad as you like, and of course i am that one who ads, lol!

I did not know if they still excisted since it was such a long time ago that i ordered this kit, but they do, and oh my! now they have al sorts of wooden fun stuff for you to decorate as you want, go take i look. I really have to order something, looks so fun!

Anyways here is my album.....



The front.....



I saw this fenomen and it was so beautiful and i had never seen it before so i just had to take a pic.


Our cat Olga thinks my flowers are really beautiful....


a Cute little reindeer....


I just love this pic with our kitten in my daughters favorite cup....


I colored this little santa girl with copics. the stamp is from cc design....


some beautiful hyacints that our daughter gave us for lucia, and our christmas tree from last year....


More flowers. Our amaryllis was wonderful last year, i bought 3 different colors of them and this white one was just so beautiful.

Well that was a lot of pics!

Now pop over to 613 create and join us in the fun!

Hugs!
Bettina

im entering theese fun challenges:









 


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little album you have created, full of sweet images and beautiful memories. Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow. This is just amazing. The detail is incredible I am in love with it!!!! its a work of art! Thanks for sharing them and for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck and I hope we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page in your album. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful album Bettina - love that cute little reindeer! Thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

613 Avenue Create/ make it colorful

Hello everybody! Hope you al are well! Something fun is happening today!.... a new challange over at  613 avenue create , yay! As always our...