Followers

Monday, November 6, 2023

For a child at A place to start

 hello everybody!

Just me here again for the second time today!

i was invited to join the DT team at A place to start, YAY!, witch is the sister blog to 613 create.

This months theme is For a child. I wanted to do a little wintery card for my first dt project, so i colored up a little tilda image holding this cute little dear.

I have a few grandkids who loves animals, so i tought i would send this to theme as a cristmas card.


I colored the image with my copics and then some flowers and other fun stuff i found in my stasch. Flowers, lace, wood leaves, chip board and other bits and peaces. 

So happy to be joining this team and i hope to see you there!
Hugs!
Bettina 



1 comment:

613 avenue create/layout

 Hello!  A new challenge is up over at  613 create ! The challenge is as always anything goes but with the twist for the kids. So our sponso...