Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

What's gone is gone! and love conquers al!

Hello everybody!

Been down in the cellar trying to sort out my crafting boxes (we moved 2 years ago:)haha!) looking for my dies and chipboards but they are no where to be found, and I had a LOT, so sad. but well what can you do?

But did found my flowers, most of them are from I am roses. and so glad to see that they are still here, like I said before been many years since I crafted, but the mojo is back, yay!


and also found a lot of cards that I saved. and I think this one is one of the first cards I ever made.


and then some older ones, always loved Tilda, and still do


here I tried to color an image on craft paper with prisma color pencils.


and yeah! isn´t cats the meaning of life? we have two really spoiled ones Olga and randy (random) randy is a homeless cat that was outside in our garden. it was winter and so could -20 c. we tried to go out with water and food but it kinda frozed immidietly, poor baby! I asked here if she wanted to move in to us? and she let me carry her in to the warmth, and since that day she is my baby,. I can't understand how someone can do that! oh wella! she's our baby now, and the love and greatfulness she shows us is amazing. she can totally feel if im not feeling good and comes to hug me .


randy!


a wintery card with Tilda in her town!


well thats al from me! have a wonderful evening!

hugs! 

bettina


No comments:

Post a Comment

613 avenue create/layout

 Hello!  A new challenge is up over at  613 create ! The challenge is as always anything goes but with the twist for the kids. So our sponso...