Followers

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Home made flowers!

God afternoon everybody!

Hope you al are having a wonderful day!

Here the internet and tv have been down since eight o clock last evening, so no tv when I went to bed, and im so used to fall asleep to the tv. It kinda clears my mind and I don't start to think about everything else that's going around up there in my brain.

But now its al working again, yay!

So today I have been in my craft room crafting and going thru some of my stuff. We have lived here for almost 3 years now and still so much of my crafting stuff are in the basement and yeah!, my crafting room is a bit of a chaos, oh well! at least I can squeeze thru al the boxes and reach my crafting table , lol:)!

Going thru some of my stuff I found some old cards that I did many, many years ago. Thought I will share some with you....

Here I mad a little paper bag with cute little Tilda. with an apple theme.


I also made my own flowers. I took some fabric and twinned it and then put some bling in the middle.


Here I tried to create a scene, like Marilyn Monroe at her star and ooopsi! the dress happened to fly up!


OOPSIE! 


Here is a winter card that I made with an image from bildmålarna


There's a lot of glitter! not sure if it shows on the picture?


and my last card is an image of a mermaid. It was fall outside so went with fall colors.


For this card I made a simple little paper flower and of course some bling in the middle, a white pearl:


Thast al from me for this time! hope you al will have  lovely afternoon and evening!

Hugs!

/bettina


No comments:

Post a Comment

613 avenue create/layout

 Hello!  A new challenge is up over at  613 create ! The challenge is as always anything goes but with the twist for the kids. So our sponso...