Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2024

A perfect time to craft/Dangel

Hello everybody!

Its time for a new challenge over at A perfect time to craft!

For this month project I chose a beautiful set from crafts you print called floral roses.

I have been watching you tube a lot and saw these pearl dangels and decided to try.

Never done that before and it looked like fun! But I realized that I don't have the right tools, my nails wasn't too nice after opening and closing al this little rings, lol.

Anyways, this is how it turned out.


 

I also made a bracelet with white pearls and a heart charm.

I took two of the purple roses and made charms of them and put them on the dangle.




It was a fun little project to do, but next time I vill get me the right tools so that I can keep my fingernails whole, lol.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Bettina

Im entering these fun challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful project and loving the color scheme! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

A perfect time to craft/Dangel

Hello everybody! Its time for a new challenge over at  A perfect time to craft ! For this month project I chose a beautiful set from  crafts...