Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2024

613 avenue create/mini album

Good morning!

Hope you are al having a wonderful Sunday! Here in Sweden its really windy and cold, kinda feels like fall is already here, lets hope that that's not the case. well its the perfect weather to clean the pool and lawn the grass.

The first Sunday of the month means a new challenge up over at 613 avenue create, yay!

As always its anything goes but with the twist Floral delight.

Our sponsor for this month is sheep ski designs and I have used this beautiful flower


I decided to do a little mini album and I am gonna put in some of my nature photos from around my home.


I did a little mixed media album



I used different kind of stencils on every page. Stamps, sprays, paints, chipboard, and other stuff that I thought would go well with the album.


on the first page I did a little shaker window with the chipboard heart









On the back is where im gonna ad my photos from around my home.
Like this one.....


That was a lot of photos, lol!



Thank you for stopping by and
I hope to see you join us in our challenge over at 

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs
Bettina

Im entering these fun challenges:








2 comments:

  1. Hi Bettina, a gorgeous way to show off photos from your garden, love the colours. Have a wonderful week..
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beautiful creation! Wonderful colours and design! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

A perfect time to craft / unicorns

Hello Everybody! Well I think that the fall has arrived since Iv made my last post. The challenge over at  A perfect time to craft  is in fu...