Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2024

A perfekt time to craft/ seed box

Hello everyone!

It’s may and a new challenge is up on A perfect time to craft!  

One of our sponsor for this month is Beat paper and I have used some cute little Fairies.

I found this little box while scrabbling around in my crafty stuff that still are in boxes in our cellar. It was a bit bonky wonky but I thought that it would be perfect to store my little seed bags in, but of course I hade to give it a little make over.


First thing I did was paint it with some white gesso.


The I covered it with some patterned papers from prima. I chose a stencil and used some modeling paste to get a bit of structure on the box. I then sprayed on a bit of Lindys spray in the color rhododendron red.


I used some die cuts that I dry embossed the edges on with some embossing powder. I colored the fairies with copics and then I fussy cut out the two little fairies and placed them on the die cuts.


Im gonna use them as dividers for my seeds.


Some, flowers, butterflies, bling,  pearls, lace and other stuff from my stash.


And here is my little seed box!


Have a wonderful day and 
I hope you will join us in our challenge!

Hugs!

Bettina






No comments:

Post a Comment

613 avenue create/layout

 Hello!  A new challenge is up over at  613 create ! The challenge is as always anything goes but with the twist for the kids. So our sponso...